Friday, March 06, 2009

My Glamorous Life

Sometimes my life may seem quite carefree, journeying around this beautiful country on a permanent holiday. And often, it is. But then, every few days there comes a time to visit the Dump Station. This is a place that you probably would not know about, unless you had travelled in a motor home for some length of time. In fact, there are Dump Stations in every town, and once you know what to look for, you will see them everywhere! So here I am with our toilet - the PortaPotti 365 - an adorable little portable device that lives in our shower. Sooo glamorous. I am on my way to 'dump' our toilet contents into a Dump Station, which can be a rather awkward and occasionally messy job, all in the glaring public eye. Unfortunately I am wearing a short dress, even though I vow every time I 'dump' in a skirt or dress never to wear one whilst 'dumping' again. But sometimes on sunny days I just can't resist the little dress urge, and then alas, a visit to the Dump Station jumps up on me unexpectedly. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Love it. What a thoroughly modern division of labour... At least you look super cute while doing it.

Unknown said...

For some reason that has come up as Rob - but the comment is actually from me (Stephanie)!!